Ascend is Canada’s number-one-selling insolvency software that delivers unrivalled estate management and process automation in both English and French.
Elevate your business
Ascend ensures your estates are tightly controlled and ready for audit at any time — process automation is built right into its core. Ascend allows you to deliver unparalleled levels of service to your clients, the creditor community, the courts, and the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada (OSB).
Plus, many of Ascend’s innovative features are also available for the iPhone, iPod and iPad, allowing you to be in control of your files when and where it’s most convenient for you.
If you’re looking for greater efficiency, easier data mining, data consistency and integrated banking, Ascend is for you.
To learn more or to schedule a free demonstration, call 905.948.1777 or email email@example.com.
Want more information?
For more information on how Asend can elevate your business, click on any of the tabs below.
Automated user-defined reminders allow your organization to customize alarms and alerts by estate and proceeding type. Plus, you choose who receives these important messages — the administrator, clerk or trustee — whoever needs to stay on top of estate proceedings, including:
- Overdue payments
- Missed counselling sessions
- Report completions
- Missed tax assessments, income and expense reports
As a result, the estate is easily managed without the hassle involved with paper files or the need for external control documents.
- Full compliance with the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act ensures you are always up to date on new directives, prescribed forms and banking standards.
- Custom forms can be created through Microsoft Word to allow you to tailor documentation to your organization’s unique needs.
- Quick entry screens easily gather all data needed to help you evaluate the situation and make key decisions, faster, all while creating a valuable database that can be leveraged for future cross-selling opportunities.
- Complete integration with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy’s (OSB) electronic services allows for forms to be validated prior to sending. This way you can be sure that all required and regulated information is properly submitted and your file will be processed more quickly and with less hassle.